Vojvode Šupljikca 19
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana
Zoetry Water Punta Cana is a five-star hotel offering peace, tranquillity and romance. Located on a white sand beach, you will enjoy beautiful tropical views of the crystal clear waters.
You can choose from almost a hundred luxury suites with palm roofs. The tropical wood floors are adorned with natural stone details. In this hotel there are Bvlgari brand products, premium drinks, gourmet restaurants, and much more. You will also be able to enjoy facial or body massages and then relax in the beautiful spa.
Golf, snorkelling, light aerobic, yoga or dance classes… you can enjoy any of these activities.
Zoetry Water Punta Cana located only 46 kilometres from the Punta Cana International Airport, in Uvero Alto. Near this spectacular hotel you can find attractions like the Tropical Treasure (4 kilometres away), the Rancho Victoria Caribeño (1 kilometre away) and Sirenis Aquagames Punta Cana (3 kilometres away).
Behind the French doors of the 96 suites that make up the hotel is a luxurious private terrace from which you can enjoy incredible views of the exquisite tropical gardens as well as the blue sea of Punta Cana.
– Romantic Junior Suite Garden View: 72 m2 with views of the tropical gardens and gurgling fountains.
– Junior Water Suite Garden View: views of the tropical exterior and direct access to the Serpentine pool. This room is 72 m2 in size.
– Taino Garden View Suite: the spacious 93 m2 room has two Queen-Size beds.
– Romantic Junior Suite Pool View: the teak furniture styling is one of the highlights of the 72 m2 suite that also has a relaxing pool.
– Caribe Garden View Suite: in addition to the private garden with mini pool, you will have a spacious living room in this 186 m2 room.
– Junior Suite Deluxe Ocean Front: a view of the sea is guaranteed, plus an immersion pool. This room is 72 m2 in size.
– Penthouse Suite Ocean View: this suite with private elevator offers stunning views of the sea. And do not forget the bathrooms with whirlpool tubs.
– Dominican Villa Garden View: sophisticated décor in both rooms overlooking the tropical garden.
– Villa Caney Garden View: made up of three rooms with luxurious views to the outside. There’s a deep bathtub with multi-jets and a mini-pool for complete relaxation.
The gourmet restaurants offer international cuisines with healthy, organic ingredients. Amaya offers the best Dominican flavours fused with international specialities. Indigo has the best international food, Olena is inspired by European traditions and fusion and Piragua offers the most traditional Latin American dishes.
In addition to the wide variety of experiences, our distinguished guests can enjoy the gastronomic experience that is Sip, Savour & See.