Sunscape Bávaro Beach Punta Cana
Sunscape Bávaro Beach is located in Punta Cana, one of the favourite destinations for tourists in the Dominican Republic, both for the quality of its Caribbean beaches and for the many different activities available there. This four-star hotel offers views of El Cortecito beach.
In addition, the hotel has a swimming pool, Internet connection, parking, a gym, a spa and a beauty salon. The all-inclusive service is a highlight, available without the need for wristbands and offering many different benefits like, for example, included taxes and tips, unlimited drinks and a host of other services.
It is located 4.5 kilometres from the city of Bávaro. Just 500 metres away is the Aromas Museum, the first rum, tobacco, coffee, and cocoa museum and the Larimar gemstone. It should be noted that in the vicinity, just a few kilometres away in fact, there are many golf courses where you can enjoy a few rounds. The Punta Cana International Airport is just 20 kilometres from the hotel. Plus, the famous Isla Saona and Parque Nacional Del Este are very close to the hotel.
The hotel has more than 700 rooms with huge terraces or balconies. All suites have air conditioning, a minibar, ceiling fans, television, etc.
– Deluxe Tropical View: 32 m2 with two double beds or one king size bed. With tropical views and a maximum occupancy of 4 four people (adult + children) and a maximum of 3 adults.
– Deluxe Pool View: A 32 m2 room very similar to the previous one, but with a view of the pool.
– Deluxe Ocean View: A 32 m2 suite similar to the previous two, but with incredible views of the sea.
– Sun Club Deluxe Jacuzzi Tropical View: A 49 m2 room that has Sun Club services, a private Jacuzzi and tropical views.
– Sun Club Deluxe Jacuzzi Ocean Front: This 48 m2 suite is also for those who enjoy Sun Club services, it has a king size bed, sea views and private Jacuzzi.
The hotel hosts a variety of restaurants where you can eat and dine. Bon Appétit is a chic French restaurant, while Chopsticksoffers pan-Asian cuisine and the Coco Café serves snacks. Da Mario specialises in Italian food, while Fish Tails is a snack bar on the beach and Kaleidoscope offers an international buffet. On the other hand, The Olive Branch is an open-air restaurant with Mediterranean food and The Pizza Shop, as the name suggests, is a pizza place. Windows is another buffet option and the Sunny side grill specialises in grilled food.