Vojvode Šupljikca 19
Paradisus Cancun is a deluxe five-star resortsituated in the city of the same name. This is an adults-only zone, the meals are all-inclusive and the natural environment is perfect for water sports. Its services include the family concierge – the perfect way to make sure the whole family is having a good time – the Yhi Spa, the Royal Service and the gift shop.
The hotel is 11 kilometres from the airport, 1 kilometre from the Mayan Museum of Cancun, 2.7 kilometres from Mayan ruins of El Rey and 11.7 kilometres from the port where you can access Isla Mujeres by sea.
The 668 rooms are divided into the following categories:
– Paradisus junior suite with ocean or lake views. In its 44 square metres you can relax in a large bed, in its seating area or on your balcony. It includes a full bathroom, satellite television, a safe and views of the pool.
With the Family Concierge option, you can book the following rooms:
– Junior Suite overlooking the lake or the ocean. 55 square metres, a breakfast of milk with cookies for children, large beds, a full bathroom, a safe that can accommodate a laptop and a balcony with the chosen views make this the most reserved room.
– Suite with views of the lake or the ocean. 60 square metres and the services listed in the previous section.
With the Royal Service option you can reserve:
– Junior Suite with views of the lake or the ocean. Adults only. This option includes a butler and the services that are already listed.
– Luxury Junior Suite with views of the lake or the ocean. Luxury personified in asuite with an offer identical as those listed above.
– Royal Service suite or presidential suite. 133 and 319 square metres, respectively. You will have a butler, a concierge for the pool and everything already listed. The second options includes 2 whirlpools.
– Premium suite with one or two bedrooms and Premium Master Suite. 52 square metres in size, with 50-inch flat screen TV, a kitchen (in the first option) and all the luxury amenities already mentioned.
There are 11 restaurants in this fine establishment. Tempo by Martín Berasategui offers haute cuisine. Mole specializes in Mexican dishes. Fuego does Latin dishes. Naos is the hotel’s main restaurant and opens for all meals. La Palapa, at the edge the beach, offers international food. Market Grill fuses Italian and Argentina dishes. Bana bases its menu on Asian food, just like Enso.
Vento revolves around the most traditional tapas. Blue Agave mixes tacos with tequila, for a modern taqueria and the finishing touch on the hotel’s wide variety of available eateries.