Vojvode Šupljikca 19
Iberostar Selection Cancun
The luxury five-starresort Iberostar Cancun, is located on one of the most beautiful beaches in the city for which it is named. The establishment is family-friendly and offers a huge variety of activities for tourists of all ages. Its surprising architecture, built to look like a Mayan pyramid, and the huge beach that is accessible from the hotel, are two of its main attractions. The hotel also hosts events, weddings and celebrations. Its huge pool and spa, along with a large area for sports (such as golf), make it an unbeatable option for visitors.
The resort is situated four kilometres from Cancun’s hotel zone and the famous Kukulcan Plaza shopping centre. The airport is 15 kilometres away. The port of Cancun , from which you can travel directly to Isla Mujeres, is 19 kilometres away. The Mayan ruins of Tulum are 131 kilometres away.
The hotel has 426 rooms, which are divided as follows:
– 224 standard rooms with ocean views: 37 square metres in size and with spa access available. Room and minibar service are available throughout the entire day. These rooms also include air conditioning, coffee maker, flat screen TV, DVD player, full bathroom (with bathrobe and hair dryer), internet connection and concierge service.
– 99 standard rooms with a balcony and ocean view: 47 square metres in size, they include a private balcony and all the services of the standard option.
– 16 suites with ocean views: 89 square metres in size, they offer the aforementioned services, as well as a jacuzzi on the terrace, aromatherapy on the sheets and beach towels.
– 28 ocean front villas: measuring 58 square metres and offering a welcome gift and service from the Premium minibar in addition to the services available in the suites .
– 54 junior suites:with the same amenities as the suites.
– 4 master suites: 137 square metres in size, with the same services as provided in the villas, as well as luxury items in the bathroom and an Espresso machine.
– 1 presidential suite: covers 345 square metres and in addition to the services provided with the suites, romantic dinners are included and ironing service is provided. You can also enter and leave before and after the stipulated time.
At Iberostar Cancun guests will enjoy the best cuisine in an elegant environment. Antiguo Lagito is a traditional Mexican restaurant. El Maguey, on the other hand, does a modern take on the most classic recipes and Naga Hibachi offers Japanese dishes. La Horma opts for French cuisine, while La Parilla serves the best cuts of meat . Cohiba Atmosphere, where there are good cigars to enjoy, and Carey Snackbar, stand out among the bar options.