Vojvode Šupljikca 19
Iberostar Selection Bella Vista Varadero
The Iberostar Bellavista is a five-star all-inclusive hotel. It offers its services in Varadero (Cuba). It consists of 3 large swimming pools, access to the beach, beauty centre, water park, Balinese beds, hairdressing, entertainment programs, dance classes, water sports, professional performances in the theatre and children’s club. The site is an ideal place to rest, relax and get to know an essential part of the island.
The international airport of Varadero is 40 km away. The centre of this area is 11 km away. Caleta Beach is 17.4 km away. Santa Marta, a city of high interest to tourists, is 18.8 km away. Matanzas is 47 km away. In this place it will be easier for you to easily understand the essence of Cuban culture as well as the personality of its people.
The types of rooms that can be reserved are:
– Double. Between the first and ninth floors. Includes air conditioning, large bed, flat screen TV, balcony, full bathroom, luxury services and the security of knowing you’ll be able to rest without any problem. Option to choose the same room, with sea views.
– Double elite. Same services as the previous one, it includes a welcome gift, breakfast in the room, access to the spa, an adults only pool and VIP services (reservation in the á la carte restaurants, 1 hour of free internet, minibar and concierge). Adults only. Option to reserve a room with sea views.
– Junior suite. Room for adults, front view of the sea, bathrobe and the same services already described. The offer is completed with a 20% discount at the spa.
– Swim out Elite. On the ground floor, with direct access to the pool for adults, the internet is free, and there are several discounts for the spa and beauty treatments. Reservations are also provided at restaurants and there is a concierge service during your stay.
– Elite Suite. Adults only, jacuzzi in the room, walking distance to the beach and near a private pool. The rest of the amenities are the same as the ones described in the previous categories.
There are five restaurants in this hotel. Buffet lives up to its name and offers varied and exquisite offerings so that you can enjoy eating international dishes. Gourmet is for adults only. Taste great classic Cuban recipes and traditional Cuban dishes that have been reinvented and are cooked and served right in front of you. Japonés rescues the best recipes of a gastronomy that is as satisfying as it is tasty.
Italiano takes the home-made food from Italy to your table, which reaches high levels of quality. Cubano strives to make the traditional Cuban food as easy to understand as the essence of the island. This offer is completed with a bar next to the pool where light meals are served.