Vojvode Šupljikca 19
Hilton La Romana, an All Inclusive Family Resort
The Dreams La Romana Resort and Spa complex is committed to offering an unforgettable vacation with a commitment and respect for the environment. In fact, it is located on an ecological beach of Bayahibe, southeast of the Dominican Republic, and has the Rainforest Alliance certificate, which accredits environmental practices.
The complex has a privileged location, on the beachfront and is surrounded by tropical gardens. In Dreams La Romana you can enjoy relaxing in its spa and hydrotherapy facilities, activities and services for the whole family, and the best international cuisine in its many restaurants.
The Dreams La Romana resort enjoys an excellent location, surrounded by lush tropical vegetation in front of an ecological beach in Bayahibe, 64 km from Punta Cana, southeast of the Dominican Republic. From here you can make excursions to Saona Island. In addition, the complex is located 2 km from one of the most important golf courses in the Caribbean.
Enjoy relaxing in one of the 756 rooms of the resort Dreams La Romana, each with its own personality:
– Premium Deluxe 38 m2 room overlooking the garden or the sea, it can accommodate up to 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children in double beds. Modern furniture and private terrace or balcony.
– The Preferred Club 38 m2 rooms, are modern-style suites with views of the garden and the sea, with private balcony, or with direct access to the pool. You can also choose the Preferred Club option.
– Preferred Club Honeymoon, 77 m2 rooms, located in the adults only section. With modern decor, private terrace or balcony overlooking the garden. You can also choose a Honeymoon room with sea views.
– Preferred Club Mastersuite, with sea views, 77 m2, king-size four-poster bed, marble floor, bathroom with hydromassage and terrace with swimming pool.
– Family room, with capacity for up to 4 adults and 2 children, 77 m2, with two suites and a furnished terrace or balcony overlooking the garden.
Live a gastronomic experience in restaurants of international and local gastronomy at Dreams La Romana.
Enjoy Bordeaux, an elegant adults only restaurant serving French cuisine; and in Olio, you can savour the best Mediterranean cuisine. To enjoy the best Italian cuisine, visit Portofino, or the fresh pizzeria. If you love grilled dishes, you should pay a visit to Barefoot Grill or Seaside Grill. And discover the best Asian cuisine in the modern Himitsu restaurant.
To savour the best fish and seafood, there’s nothing like a visit to Oceana, and the local cuisine also has a place in the resort, with Jungle offering you the best Dominican specialties. Enjoy the international buffet in World Café.
In addition, the complex has 8 bars and lounges with a wide range of liquors and beverages.