Vojvode Šupljikca 19
The Forest Hotel is located in Cuba, in Havana. With three stars, it offers a wide variety of services to its customers, such as free parking, swimming pool, gym, 24-hour reception and maid service every day, as well as exclusive rooms for non-smokers. As well as Spanish, the staff speak numerous languages. Thus, they can communicate in French, Italian or English.
The Forest Hotel is ideal for those customers who are interested in white sandy beaches, because a few metres away, you can visit the Miramar beach. It is also very well connected, as the closest airport, José Martí International Airport, is only 18 km away. Likewise, you will be able to find other places of great cultural interest, such as the Plaza of the Revolution 2 km away, or the National Capitol building, 5 km away. The Castle of San Salvador de la Punta is 6 km away as is the Museum of the Revolution. The Hemingway Museum is 12 km away.
The Forest Hotel has a total of 60 different room types, which accommodate a maximum of three people in each. In addition, they are distributed across 5 floors, so you will always have a relaxed atmosphere in which to stay in.
– Standard room: of 21 m2 has a private bathroom with shower, two single beds or one double. You will also have a television, air conditioning, a safe and a minibar.
– Standard Room with terrace or balcony: Along with the services provided by the previous rooms, you can also expect a private terrace or balcony.
– Superior Room: With 21 m2, it offers you a television, bathroom with shower, full air conditioning, a safe and a minibar. Likewise, it has its own lounge and private terrace or balcony. You can choose between two single beds or a double bed of 1.36 x 2 metres.
In addition to having a 10% discount for the Pizzeria El Lugar and for La Pergola, Club Almendrales, there will be many restaurants where you can enjoy the flavours of authentic Cuban cuisine.
– Cafeteria-Restaurant La Yagruma: serves both buffet and á la carte and has breakfast, lunch and dinner. It contains all kinds of traditional dishes from Cuba. It is necessary to make a previous reservation and you will not be able to access it wearing a swimsuit or without shoes.
– El Trópico Restaurant: the opening hours and dress rules are the same as those of the previous restaurant, and also requires a reservation in advance. It is possible to choose between buffet or á la carte and find a variety of authentic local food options.
– Lobby Bar: open 24 hours uninterrupted, with local and imported drinks and cocktails from Cuba, served with light snacks.