Vojvode Šupljikca 19
Dreams Punta Cana Resorts & Spa
The hotel Dreams Punta Cana offers a first-rate luxury all-inclusive option for couples and families in a true tropical paradise located on the east coast of the Dominican Republic. This five-star complex is perfect for relaxing in a unique environment with all the luxuries and comforts.
This complex is located on the east coast of the Dominican Republic on the Beach of Uvero Alto, with its golden sand and crystal-clear waters. It’s 30 minutes from the centre of Bávaro and 40 km from Punta Cana International Airport.
– Deluxe with tropical view. A comfortable room measuring 27 m2, with private terrace or balcony with fantastic views of the pool or tropical forest.
– Deluxe with direct access to the pool. This pleasant 27-m2 room offers a private terrace which overlooks the pool and has direct access to it
–Preferred Club Deluxe with tropical view. A very comfortable 27-m2 room with private terrace or balcony with tropical views and Preferred Club privileges.
– Deluxe family room with tropical view. A pleasant room measuring 54 m2 with private balcony or terrace with fantastic views of the pool or tropical forest.
– Preferred Club Junior Suite with tropical view or pool view. A 57-m2 room with private terrace and Jacuzzi that includes Preferred Club privileges.
– Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite with tropical view or pool view. This comfortable space measures 57 m2 and offers a living room and bedroom. It also has a private terrace with Jacuzzi and Preferred Club privileges.
– Preferred Club Family Deluxe with views of the tropical garden. This room consists of two interconnecting Preferred Club Deluxe rooms with tropical view.
– Preferred Club Master Suite with two bedrooms and tropical view or partial sea view. Its 84 m2 include a living room and a bedroom with private terrace and Jacuzzi, as well as a second private balcony or terrace with furniture. Includes Preferred Club privileges.
This hotel has a variety of dining options that will delight even the most demanding palate. The Dreams Punta Cana offers the best international cuisine. Those who love French cuisine should choose Bordeaux, and those who prefer to eat great pasta or pizza can head to La Trattoria or Portofino. Those who love Asian cuisine can choose from a tasty selection of oriental dishes in Himitsu. For those looking for a menu based on locally caught fish and seafood, there is nothing quite like Oceana and meat lovers will find the best cuts and burgers on offer at the Seaside Grill.