Vojvode Šupljikca 19
Blue Diamond Luxury Boutique
The Blue Diamond Luxury Boutique Hotel is a five-star hotel located next to the Caribbean Sea. This luxury adults only resort has luxury and privacy as its strongest assets.
The hotel offers three swimming pools with different atmospheres, a meeting room, several restaurants, bars and lounges. Of course, you’ll also find a whole range of beauty-related services: spa, fitness centre, beauty salon and boutique. Located on the beachfront, with private access. It is located 37 kilometres from Cancun International Airport, in Mexico. It’s just 10 kilometres from the city of Playa del Carmen.
Historic sites such as the Xcaret archaeological park are 18 kilometres away, or 72 kilometres if what you want is to enjoy the Mayan ruins of Tulum. The hotel has 128 luxury suites and junior suites. All boast air conditioning, CD and DVD player, 42” flat screen satellite TV.
Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and rainfall showers. Six types of rooms are available for a first-rate travel experience.
– Patio Junior Suite: 60 m2 one-storey villas for two people overlooking the river. You can enjoy a private garden terrace, private outdoor hot tub and room service twice a day.
– Cenote/Lagoon Deluxe Junior Suite: spacious rooms measuring 95 m2 that surround the mystical cenote or the interior lagoons; for two people and with a king size bed.
– Palafitos Junior Suite: these one-storey rooms for two people are suspended above the mangrove lagoon and boast a king size bed; they’re very close to the beach, the pool and the Aguamarina restaurant. They measure 67 m2.
– Patio Diamond Suite: modern one-storey villa with walk-in closet; the same as the other rooms but including an additional private pool on the garden terrace.
– Beach Front Casita: as its name suggests, you’ll be able to walk straight from your terrace onto the soft sand of the beach. You have access to the beach of the resort and there is a private pool on the rooftop.
– Beach Front Presidential Suite: two-storey villa facing the sea offering all the luxury and privacy that you may wish for. This hotel has several restaurants and bars to choose from. Aquamarine Restaurant for à la carte dining; the Seviche Tapas Bar to try the most elaborate tapas; the Amber Restaurant to discover the local delights; the Cigar Lounge Bar; El Café Brulee for a relaxing drink; and the Pool Bar if you are in the pool area.