Vojvode Šupljikca 19
The Blau Varadero is a spacious four-star hotel located, as its name suggests, overlooking the Varadero beachfront, next to the marina of Marina Chapelín. With thirteen floors and extraordinary views of the sea, you can enjoy an unforgettable vacation.
Because, in addition, it has one of the most complete “”all-inclusive”” services in Cuba. When hiring, you have the right to all breakfasts, lunches and dinners, as well as all drinks from bars and beach bars, theme nights at the Buffet Flamboyan, access to sports facilities, gym, sauna and jacuzzi, dinner in each á la carte restaurant for each week that you are staying and even to receive salsa lessons. In addition, the hotel offers other amenities such as a beauty salon and massages, vehicle rental, laundry, gift shop, diving school, doctor and pharmacy.
The Blau Varadero hotel as its name suggests, is located in the Cuban peninsula ending in Punta Hicacos, where you can visit a beautiful natural park. It is on the beachfront about 2 km from the Varadero town centre. The Juan Gualberto Gómez Airport, the closest, is 32 km away, Cárdenas, capital of the municipality, 30 km away and Matanzas, capital of the province, 60 km away. As for Havana, it is about 150 km from the hotel.
The Blau Varadero is a large holiday complex with 395 rooms. All of them have sea views and terrace, king-size bed or two single beds, bathroom with hairdryer and hygiene products, individual air conditioning, telephone, piped music and satellite TV, minibar and safe. There are several room types:
– Double room: 45 m2 room with all the amenities mentioned.
– Suite: which offers the same as the previous types but, in addition, two terraces, living room, daily babysitting service and even slippers and bathrobe. Its dimensions are 75 m2.
– Double Select and Select Suite: which provide exclusive services such as check-in with a bottle of sparkling wine and fruit basket, 32-inch television and audio base for all types of smartphones and reservation in all restaurants of the establishment; one massage per week and room, special entertainment and selection of drinks in the minibar. Its dimensions are 75 m2.
The Blau Varadero offers an interesting gastronomy, as well as four bars (Orquídea, Chiringuito, Playa and Piano Bar), and has three varied restaurants. Their names are:
– Palma Real: offers gourmet á la carte dishes.
–Las Adelfas Grill: grilled dishes and, once a week, gastronomy specialties such as Tex Mex.
– Flamboyan: serves an international buffet at breakfast and dinner, in addition to organised theme nights.